Welcome to Coventry FoundationCampus
Why London Campus?
Why Coventry University London Campus?Quality teaching, employable graduates, strong links with industry and an innovative and dynamic approach to learning. Coventry University London Campus (CULC) offers students a curriculum that is based on creating skilled, employable graduates through its expertise in business and an in-depth understanding of what today’s employers are looking for.
Studying at CULC, you will develop your professional and business skills through a whole range of experiences, from work-based learning in global organisations to networking events with industry leaders. CULC are committed to helping you build and develop your career.
Working closely with industry, CULC delivers a comprehensive career-building programme including:
- A learning experience delivered by an institution with strong foundations in educating business leaders.
- Work-based activities and our leadership lecture series delivered by high profile business figures.
- Essential training in key areas such as career planning, marketing yourself and guidance with career paths such as consultancy and entrepreneurship.
- Guaranteed internship or employer consulting project opportunity for postgraduate students who meet threshold performance requirements.
- Guaranteed a work experience opportunity for undergraduate top-up students who meet threshold performance requirements.
Please see the FoundationCampus website for more details or contact the FoundationCampus centre at email@example.com for assistance with finding accommodation.